Regional Director for Development of Operations Balkan
We are hiring - come join us!
The Situation and Main Purpose of the Role
LTP is a chosen partner for premium, garment brands who require European and Asian production with an agile setup and the ability to handle flexible order sizes with large variation of styles. Our manufacturing expertise is functional garment with a high degree of technical complexity and quality, supported by our global development team and sustainable production solutions.
The role is a newly established role to support our strong growth and development of the Garment Division. The last couple of years have been unusual times which has resulted in an explosive growth of over 80% expected in 2022 versus 2021, an all-time high.
The garment industry is going through rapid developments which means our customers are changing too. On top there is a strong trend on near shoring in the market. It puts new demands onus a manufacturer.
Our business is setup with a combination of subcontracting and inhouse production. We need to constantly strive to achieve the right balance keeping customer ordering pattern, our technologies and capabilities matched with product requirements and competitiveness.
As a Regional Director of Development of Operations in the Balkan area you will work closely together with the Director of LTP UAB, the management team in Kaunas, the Director of Global Operations and the Executive Management team in Denmark, to ensure focusing on maintaining and developing a strong manufacturing foundation in Balkan region, whether established as inhouse or outside with 3rdparty manufacturers. The Regional Director of Development of Operations in Balkan will take the lead together with mentioned stakeholders and the local directors and department heads on analysis, recommendation, and implementation to execute on our 2025 strategy.
There is a trend for diversification and transparency in production as part of the sustainability agenda. Regional production, hereunder European production, is increasing in relevance. This combined with our growth and quest to stay competitive means we are looking to expand in-house capacity as well as building a balanced 3partymanufacturer network. We are looking into new countries in Europe to supplement our existing setup.
LTP Group has today a direct presence in Romania counting 150 employees. Within the next 12 month thein house capacity is planned to be tripled. In addition, 10 manufacturing partners are onboarded or in process of being onboarded.
· Lead the expansion of capacity in Balkan and ensuring implementation.
· Support the structural changes needed in our subcontracting network. How to select, approve and implement new subcontractor network in Balkan
· Ensure we have the optimal balance between capacity, quality and sustainability to meet customer needs while remaining competitive.
· Responsible to implement standard processes and systems including reviewing and ensuring process optimization and operational excellence in collaboration with local teams.
· Support a global production approach to customers – LTP as one global manufacturing partner providing tools and processes to the Commercial teams
· Support local Directors in evaluating and establishing positions needed to ensure implementation of strategic and business development projects and project planning and execution.
Criteria for success
· Complete a competitive expansion of our capacity to meet customer needs to achieve sales targets
· Balancing in-house and subcontracting work to meet internal target, in corporation with local plant directors and production managers
· Global standards and processes that allow seamless expansion
· Customer rating as a high-quality manufacturer by 95%+ of respondents
· Strong subcontracting network matching customer needs on sustainability and quality
· Bachelor degree or above or equivalent with an academic level of working and thinking.
· 5+ years in management position
· Preference for experience in textile industry
· Preference for experience from Balkan region
· Manufacturing experience
· International experience
· Previous significant operational and project lead roles
· Strong planning and executions skills
· Proven track record of achieving operational and financial results
· Collaborator, facilitator, and team player
· Experience from international organization with appreciation for diversity
· There will be significant travel included in Europe
· Ability to work operationally as well as strategically
· Fluent in Romanian and English
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-driven and motivated
· Excellent communications and people skills
Position reporting to
Director of LTP UAB and will work from our locations in Romania and Lithuania.
LTP is a Danish owned global production partner for demanding clothing and furniture brands. We are specialists in handling textiles for many different industries and products.
Read more about LTP at www.ltpgroup.com
To apply, please contact
LTP UAB Director