When visiting the LTP Group website or contacting LTP Group we will:
• Respect your privacy and confidentiality,
• Keep your personal details secure from unauthorized access, use or disclosure;
• Not sell, rent, trade or otherwise knowingly share or provide your personal data to any third party except insofar as legally obliged to do so; and
• Only use your information in accordance with the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR").
The purpose of collecting personal data
The personal data that you submit to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified within this policy or on the relevant web pages of the website.
We use your personal data to:
• Administer and personalise our website and business for you
• Enable you to use the services available on our website
• Send you non-marketing communications
• Send you emails that you have requested or that are automatically sent by an action you undertook on our website
• Send any email marketing or newsletter, only if you have consented to it (you can either unsubscribe from this or contact us at any time if you do not want to be sent these communications)
• Send you normal or marketing communications relating to our business, that may be of interest to you, this can be via post or any other technology that you the user has consented to (you can contact us at any time if you do not want to be sent these communications)
• We can provide third parties with analytical or statistical information about our website use or users (these third parties will not be able to identify any individual from that data)
• Prevent fraud and keep our website secure at all times
• Be part of the job recruitment to the vacant/unsolicited position which you have applied to
• Respond to any inquires you may submit to us
Categories and types of personal data
(i) Job applicants:
The LTP Group will process the following personal data if you apply to a vacant/unsolicited position:
• contact details,
• letter of recommendation(s) (if applicable),
• references (contact details),
• educational papers,
Our legal basis for processing this data is GDPR Article 6(1)(f) as we have a legitimate interest in processing personal data about you for recruiting purposes.
(ii) Website visitors:
The LTP Group will process the following personal data if you consent to our cookies:
• browser type,
• operating system,
• access times,
• information about your computer and your visits to our website,
• information about your name, business phone number, business e-mail, business address, and company,
• information you provide to us when signing up/subscribing to our newsletter or specific contact forms,
• information you provide to us when using any of our services on our website
Any information that is collected indirectly is used by LTP Group only to monitor the volume, type and pattern of traffic towards, and usage of the LTP Group websites and to develop the design and layout of the website.
Our legal basis for processing this data is GDPR Article 6(1)(f) as we have a legitimate interest in optimizing our website, customize the experience for you and securing the website.
The LTP Group will process the following personal data if you submit an inquiry to us:
• full name,
• email and other contact details,
• information you would send to us as part of using our website or services,
• information you send to us through our website relating to any communication with us.
Our legal basis for processing this data is GDPR Article 6(1)(f) as we have a legitimate interest in responding to your inquiry.
The LTP Group will process the following personal data if you sign up to a newsletter on our website:
• full name,
• role (job position),
• email address
Our legal basis for processing this data is GDPR Article 6(1)(a) as we obtain your consent prior to submitting a newsletter to you. Read more about your rights related to consent under “Controlling your personal data”.
The personal data are collected directly from you (job applicant/newsletter sign up/inquires) and/or your device though cookies when using our website.
Controlling your personal data
When we collect personal data directly from you, you either provide us with the personal data on a voluntary basis or in order for us to comply with the law. Whether or not you are under an obligation to provide us with such personal data will depend on the specific circumstances.
The consequence of not providing us with the personal data mentioned above will be that we cannot pursue the specific purposes set out above, which for example means that we cannot fulfill the specific purpose – to which we would have processed your personal data - as set out above.
You have the right to withdraw your consent without any consequences for you. It is voluntary whether you provide us with your consent. However, if you withdraw your consent, the withdrawal will not affect any processing based on your consent given before the withdrawal.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
• With the extent we are required to do so by law;
• If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; or
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); or
• To be able to document our right to process the personal data and compliance with data protection legislation and any other relevant legislation.
For job applicants, we store the data you have submitted for six (6) months. If we wish to storage the data for a longer period of time, we will obtain your consent prior hereto.
Disclosure of personal data
If you are a job applicant we will - in some instances - disclose your name, address and mobile number to our recruitment partner who assists us with the recruitment.
If you are a contact person to one of our customers we will – in some instances – disclose your name, email address, mobile number and work position to our subsidiary in Vietnam. The purpose of the disclosure is solely for the company in Vietnam to be able to contact you regarding your potential or placed orders. Our legal basis for transfer of personal data to Vietnam is the European Standard Contractual Clauses and the required supplementary measures.
We may also disclose your name and email address to a consultant company when we use consultants for e.g. customer surveys and insurance companies,
Further, we use data processors to e.g. data hosting and it-support.
The data that we collect from you is stored within the EU or European Economic Area (“EEA”). However, it may also be transferred to and processed in countries outside of the EU/EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws, which entails that we will ensure a legal transfer basis and an adequate level of protection, for example, by entering into the EU Standard Contractual Clauses and potential supplementary measures.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
Subject to the applicable restrictions in the Danish Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- The right of access to personal data
- The right to rectification of inaccurate and inadequate personal data
- The right to erasure of personal data
- The right to restriction of processing of personal data
- The right to data portability
You also have a right to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, including the Danish Data Protection Agency. Please find their contact details here.
The right to object
You have the right to object – on grounds relating to your particular situation – to processing of personal data where the legal basis for our processing is legitimate interests, as stated above. If you exercise your right to object, LTP Group may no longer process your personal data unless LTP Group demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You also have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, which includes the right to object to profiling in so far as it relates to direct marketing. If you object to LTP Group processing for the purpose of direct marketing, your personal data may no longer be processed for this purpose.
You can contact us to update any personal data we hold about you that would need updating.
Please contact us if you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or how to exercise your rights:
LTP Group A/S
Registration Number: DK17974246
Registered Address: Bryghuspladsen 8C, 1473 København K, Denmark
This policy is effective from 20/01/2021