When visiting the LTP Group website or contacting LTP Group we will:
Respect your privacy and confidentiality,
Keep your personal details secure from unauthorized access, use or disclosure; and
Not sell, rent, trade or otherwise knowingly share or provide your personal information to any third party except insofar as legally obliged to do so.
Only use your information in accordance with the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR").
LTP Group’s collection of personal data
The LTP Group web server automatically collects standard information such as browser type, operating system, access times, etc.
Any information that is collected indirectly is used by LTP Group only to monitor the volume, type and pattern of traffic towards, and usage of the LTP Group websites and to develop the design and layout of the website.
Furthermore, LTP Group may collect and store the following limited personal information:
- Information about your computer and your visits to our website.
- Information about you name, business phone number, business e-mail, business address, and company.
- Information you provide to us when signing up/subscribing to our newsletter or specific contact forms.
- Information you provide to us when using any of our services on our website.
- Information you send to us through our website relating to any communication with us
- Any other information you would send to us as part of using our website or services.
The information you provide is voluntary, but if you disclose to us the personal information of any other, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
The purpose of collecting personal data
The personal information that you submit to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified within this policy or on the relevant web pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer and personalise our website and business for you.
- Enable you to use the services available on our website
- Send you non-marketing communications
- Send you emails that you have requested or that are automatically sent by an action you undertook on our website.
- Send any email marketing or newsletter, only if you have requested it. (you can either unsubscribe from this or contact us at any time if you do not want to be sent these communications)
- Send you normal or marketing communications relating to our business, that may be of interest to you, this can be via post or any other technology that you the user has agreed to. (you can contact us at any time if you do not want to be sent these communications)
- We may provide third parties with analytical or statistical information about our website use or users. (These third parties will not be able to identify any individual from that data)
- Prevent fraud and keep our website secure at all times.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
With the extent we are required to do so by law;
If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; or
In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Access to information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR.
LTP Group can provide you with a copy of any information that LTP Group maintains about you writing to us via our registered office address.
You can contact us to update any personal information we hold about you that would need updating.
This website address is owned and operated by:
LTP Group A/S
Registration Number: DK17974246
Registered Address: Østergade 13, 2, 1100 København K, Denmark