US Sales Manager, LTP Furniture, Mexico or USA
US Sales Manager for an international premium Furniture manufacturer
LTP Group A/S is a production partner for demanding Contract and Design furniture brands and garments for Sports & Outdoor, Organic Fashion & Lifestyle brands. We are well established with over 30 years of experience and are on a continuous growth journey.
We have always had an international business model as a part of our growth strategy and strongly believe in supporting our customers with nearshoring on different continents. Additionally, we pride ourselves on our solid sustainability strategy, where we have trademarked Consciously Crafted™ by LTP Group.
In 2021, we established a new production facility for our Furniture Division in Saltillo, Mexico, to reach the next level on our global agenda with sales in North America.
We are, therefore, looking for a skilled Sales Manager who will take the lead on the company's North American sales.
You will be responsible for executing the sales strategy for the North American market, with support from our commercial team in Denmark & Lithuania. The initial task will be to locate and win strategic leads within high-end furniture in North America. Hereafter, you will drive our sales and nurture our long-term customer partnerships. It is beneficial that you understand and know Scandinavian furniture design and products.
At LTP, we work by a management philosophy with distinct delegation and self-management, so this is a key element of our culture and values. We cherish the importance of the close relationship between our customers and the production units high. You will play an important role in upholding the culture and values in your cooperation with the global team.
Our ambition is to continue our journey, together with our customers making LTP one of the leaders in the furniture industry by being the chosen international sustainable production partner.
Your areas of responsibility
- Finding and connecting with the right furniture producers for LTP.
- Build a strong pipeline of high-end contract furniture and design furniture brands.
- Be able to take the strategic dialogues with decision-makers, such as CEOs.
- Drive LTP's North American sales for our factory in Saltillo, Mexico, and arrange customer meetings on our site.
- Build long-term partnerships with our customer base.
- You have a passion for furniture.
- You have a commercial business understanding.
- You have a great network in North America.
- You understand and know Scandinavian furniture design and products.
- You are proactive, outreach, and excellent in closing a deal through trust and service.
- You have a sense of quality and an interest in sustainability.
- You have strong negotiation skills.
- You can work independently and be a part of a team that will support you from Europe.
- You are driven by reaching your goals.
- You have the patience to build a new customer base in a new market for us.
- You understand the furniture supply chain, as we are an outsourcing company.
- Spanish is a plus but not a must.
- You are well-connected in the furniture industry.
- You have a relevant commercial, educational background.
- You master English at a professional negotiation level, both oral and written.
- You can travel 50-80 days per year to customers and our factory in Mexico, and potentially travel to Europe for initial training.
- Preferably you are located in Saltillo or Monterrey, Mexico, or North Carolina or Michigan in USA.
What LTP can offer
- We can offer you a job in a very successful international company with a strong brand.
- A great working culture supported by our core values: Care, Trust, and Challenge.
- A position where you can set your mark on your daily work.
- An attractive salary package that matches your qualifications and previous experience.
Send your application and CV in English in this job post. Applications are assessed ongoingly.
You will report to the CCO of LTP Furniture, Benedikte Viberg.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About LTP Group A/S
LTP Group A/S is a privately Danish-owned company consisting of two divisions: LTP Garment and LTP Furniture. From 12 privately owned factories in Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Vietnam, Romania, and Mexico, we produce clothing and furniture for more than 100 recognized brands worldwide. LTP's head office is in Copenhagen, Denmark. LTP Group A/S was established in 1991 and now employs 2,700+ dedicated employees and has a turnover of 100+ million EUR with solid financial results.