Top 10 most followed road bike apparel brands in 2019
MOST FOLLOWED ON INSTAGRAM
This year's biggest global bike trade show EURO-Bike is about to take place and what's more natural than posting the list of the year's most followed bike apparel brands on Instagram.
The internal LTP analysis is based on more than 300 road bike apparel brands
Compared to last year's analysis, the following can be concluded;
- UK is now the market where most bike apparel brands are founded (52 brands), hereafter USA (49), Australia (34) and Italy (31) in 4th place
- Significant growth (65%) in number of total bike apparel followers on Instagram (2018 = 2.9 mio. followers and 4.8 mio. followers in 2019)
- Number of new bike apparel brands entering the market are declining (2011= 8, 2012 =19, 2013=8, 2014=26, 2015=16, 2016=15, 2017=11, 2018=5)
Below you can find the top 10 list of the most followed road bike apparel brands on Instagram in 2019;
Below you can find the top 10 list of the most followed bike apparel brands. Rapha is still most followed with 438.000 followers on Instagram (21% growth compared with 2018). Castelli is second most followed and Morvelo, Assos and Attaquer are new brands on the top 10 list.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or we should meet in Euro-Bike in Friedrichshafen, Germany at September 4-6, 2019.
Excluded from the analysis:
- Brands with major turnovers from other product categories than bike apparel, helmets, bicycles etc. eg.
- Online web shops
- Smaller road bike apparel brands, LTP have not been aware of